Matthew Williamson for H&M

So I was "accidentally" in the neighbourhood of one of the shops that sold the collection and couldn't resist to buy something. I got there before the shop got open, there were not that many people waiting in line and the actual grabbing was also less intense. The H&M that I went to sold just a small part of the collection. I didn't want to go to a bigger one, 'cause I don't really have the money to buy a more expensive piece. I really fell in love with that sequin dress, but it was out of my budget. I hate how they sell all of this guest designer collections at the end of the month, that's when I'm already out of money to buy something, or I just spend the last money on something small... ok, I'll stop nagging now.
The majority of the collection wasn't really my thing...

I bought the blouse and the studded belt (my guilt already sent me to hell & back). 

 (425x640, 128Kb)
 (360x610, 116Kb)
The paper bagmade me even more happy (it's pink on the inside). I really have a thing for nice bags :)
 (640x480, 78Kb)
It's funny, just when I was riding back home I read an article about how shopaholics are happier than misers. Misers just feel like they miss out on life. Even tough shopaholics are hunted by feeling of guilt, it's nothing compared to the rush of happiness they feel when buying something... 
I just needed this excuse :p

I'll try to wear it soon, so I have some better pics to show.
xoxo

5 comments

  1. i'm jelous. the reasons i didnt go is because I fear the big intense grabbing by crazy girls. i wanted the belt as well. lucky u. and yes i do agree that the collection is a bit expensive and also one of the reasons i didnt go is because i dont have that much money in my bank account. sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money sucks in general! Everything should be free for us :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I forced myself not to go because i knew i would buy something. However i did go to the Comme de Garcons for H&M launch and didnt buy anything...Hmm. Maybe i will drop by hhahha. The stuff looks beautiful. How much was the top?

    fashion on edge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my darling!!
    I'm back in the world of blogging ;)
    loooove everything I've missed since.... I don't know late february!!
    You are really working it giiirl!!
    You've really found some nice things at H&M ....love the info about shop aholics.. I'm sooo going to use it as an excuse!!
    hugs and kisse
    Eva busy busy bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh I'm so out of it I didn't realize this collection was already out. That shirt detail is so cute.

    Can you open your comment box up to .com bloggers like myself. My google account is old. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete