Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year

I know I'm a bit late (when not?), but still...
Merry X-Mas to all of you.

Technically I don't celebrate Christmas untill January, but I always spend it with my bf and his family. Who aren't big celebrators too :p We just exchange presents, which is always nice, not depending on the occasion. This was not a white X-mas, it never is. But the week before it was snowing like crazy, which is unusual in Belgium. Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures, don't ask why... I only like snow when I'm inside, looking at it.
Anyways, this is what I wore. I accidently went head to toe in H&M, at least the blouse was from Cavalli's collection.

 (472x629, 106Kb)

 (472x629, 106Kb)

8 comments

  1. Love the blouse!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the feminine bow shirt! you have such pretty hair! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit; the bow is a great touch. and i love your header girl!
    xx
    gorgeous gorgeouss blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. Love the blouse! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the Lolita feel of this outfit. Truly beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think presents are the least exiting part of Christmas actually, traditions and food is what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I'll be eating like crazy :)

    ReplyDelete