Hotel Jarretelle

I'm sorry for my absence, I've been working and wasn't home a lot.
Makes me a bad blogger again, I know.

Photobucket

Recently I visited the first Belgian burlesque festival called " Hotel Jarretelle".
All the acts were pretty interesting and fun to watch.
It's nice to see the scene grow. Belgium is always late with things like this.
The light was mostly red, so quiet difficult to take normal pictures, but here are the results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and my friend Margot ( from the previous post) before the show.
I'm wearing an H&M dress and Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace.



7 comments

  1. That looks like a great show!

    I love your necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fantastic, it must have been fabulous!
    Where was that? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben ook gaan kijken maar vond het soms nogal amateuristisch, heb begrepen dat alle shows wat anders waren dus misschien had ik gewoon pech...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cool!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burlesque is really popular in NYC, but it really ranges in quality. This show looks really good though!

    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks awesome, i love burlesque

    ReplyDelete