Forever 21 Pre-Party Party


Great news for us, Belgian fashion lovers, Forever 21 is coming to our small country.
Two major stores will be opening, first one in Brussels (30 July) and the second one in Antwerp (August).
A big event was organized to celebrate this great news. Lot's of bloggers and press enjoyed a hologram show of the new collection and a great party which ended with a bang on the sounds of Belgian Electropop band Teddiedrum who played a live gig.
This was a party I'll remember for a long time, lot's of nice people, great music and delicious cocktails. 
What more can a girl need for a great night out?! The hologram show was pretty impressive. Glad I had a chance to see it with my own eyes. But pretty hard to catch on camera.
A little video to give you an impression of the night and off course lot's of pictures!

Me and my best friendie Nathalie from The MerryMakers


I wore : Zara dress & bag, ebay shoes, Vivienne Westwood bones necklace

Our feet getting snapped right before it all started. Little did we know...


Look how happy we are F21!!!!


Bie from M'As-Tu Vu is hungry for some fashion action


My girl Nath was quiet an attraction that night, with the bow and all. I warned her :) Tavi who?!


Happy bloggers on two sides of "the river" as we called it. Crossing it in heels all night long was a little challenge.


My adorable car mates Annebeth from The Styling Dutchman and Stéphanie from StyleLab on a fab pink!!! couch


Getting hologrammed! To the future and back

 

In a tropical setting


Posing away with Annebeth and Sté



Mr. Flamingo! A must have for my future home


Girls like candy, lot's of it





"The River" was filled with rubber ducks, you could fish one out and win prizes. I won a nice make-up bag and some accessories


Looot's of drinks



My dream bracelet from Buddha to Buddha. Gilles from Wood and Rags is the owner, I just had to try it on!


Candy lovers


Crazy Cindy from Glamour Bbey


Being crazy together is much more fun!


My so called "Balmain" shoes were quiet a hit that night. The fact is that I almost went into a shoe coma at the end of the night, oh well :)



Teddiedruuuuum!


It's all in a name. They were drumming on an electro drum decorated with stuffed animals


Let it snow!


Thanx to Oona and F21 to make this night happen!

10 comments

  1. Seems like an awesome event, and I love all of the pictures!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie her bow was really awesome! Loved it!
    And your dress was really cute too, for such a fierce lady!
    Ow and my bracelet really suites you ;)

    Gilles

    x

    http://www.woodandrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu had ik een invitation, kon ik niet gaan :(

    Zo jammer, want het zag er best leuk uit!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. zag er leuk uit! Ik zat toen in Helsinki..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik en men zus hadde je gespot toen :D you were very pretty ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathalie & you both look awesome! So sad I couldn't make it but glad I can at least experience it a bit through all the pictures :) And respect for walking on those heels all night long!
    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid evening apparently :)
    I love scrolling up down your blog,it looks quite interesting.
    Greetings !
    ++

    ReplyDelete