To the fall

Yes, you're not mistaken, it is I, the worlds biggest blog neglecter!
I hope you missed me, because I certainly missed blogging. 
The're many reasons why I've been of the radar. I'm in my last year of college, I picked up a new hobby (burlesque dancing) and besides it all I try to maintain a personal life. It all translates to a major lack of time, but I refuse to give up any of it. To be honest, the college part is suffering the most, but I'm used to play with fire in that department. 
Though through all the ups and the lows I'm still a very happy girl. My lover and my friends couldn't be more supportive and that's what counts. Also, the weather has been treating us extremely good. You can find the most beautiful spectrum of colors outside and the temperature is still warm. The colors are mesmerizing, it feels like a fall fairy tale.
With having a long weekend me and my bf made some trips and a little shopping at Brussels and Antwerp. 
We saw our friends and had a lovely time together. It's times like these that I try to remember every day.

So, here are some pictures. I hope to keep my blog updated as much as possible.











Wearing: H&M bag, scarf and shirt, Forever 21 jeans, Zara blazer, vintage brooch and boots.


4 comments

  1. Prachtige foto's, gorgeous girl en ik wil je zonnebril! van waar is ie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg mooie foto's! En bedankt voor je project blogway stem ;) liefs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we always return to blogging! and i think your new hobby is perfect for you! love the pictures and the complete black look on you! those glasses are insane and perfect to emphasize your bone structure! very rock and rolla and i love the jeans

    ReplyDelete