On the other side













(source: Tumblr)

Lately I've been feeling that urge to get away, just pack bags and leave. Sure, I have my reasons, problems and responsibilities to run from. The surroundings and reality has been pushing on me and stressing me out for too long. I just need a quite vacation. Me and my love on the road, somewhere near an ocean and wild nature would be the ideal change of scenery. To go and finally find that sun, wherever it might be. The farther the better. Unfortunately it isn't written in the stars for this year. Hope next year will bring that needed change and some financial possibilities as well! 
Not all is bad though, I still look forward to shape our future home. I'm so full of ideas, sometimes I'm scared I even want too much. I usually do...

No comments