Bloggers Closet Sale Recap


So last Friday we sold our old clothes during Antwerp Fashion Night. I didn't know what to expect, but the turn out was overwhelming. I never expected that many people, but blogging network does reach far. So we saw many people pass. It was a nice evening, filled with cakes, drinks, jokes, clothes & money :D There's no denying it, money we made. In my case the money will probably be spent on something for our new house and maybe a new sweater or shoes. Still undecided about the spiked  JC Lita's.
At the end of the sale our floor just swapped some pieces, so we ended up renewing our wardrobe too. Girls will be girls :)
Well, anyhow, the Closet Sale was a success, so I hope there'll be a second edition soon!


Our floor's crew: Kim, me, Annebeth, Krizia, Kim & Naomi




My old faux fur found a new happy home with Sarah. Picture perfect!


I was eyeing this BCBG Max Azria clutch at Krizia's blog for a while and I got it for a very sharp price. So in love with it! Thanks, Kri!



Patty Cakes heaven 


Free Tao all night, bliss! One of my favorite drinks.



And here're the pictures of what I wore that day


Wearing: Asos dress, Trésors du Sud bag, Lipsy leather jacket, vintage hat, Sacha boots, Pieces necklace.





If you follow me on Facebook, you probably know that my ombre finally turned green as from last week. I'm so loving it, wish I could dye my whole head in that emerald.


So adoring this satchel called Bohemian Traveller Large from Trésors du Sud. The turquoise is perfect to brighten up my dark fall outfits such as this one. Make sure to check out their webshop for more colors and models!



This Asos dress has been in my posession for at least 5 years and it's still one of my favorites.


My resolution to wear more hats is going strong. I bought this beauty 2 years ago at a vintage store. Surprised it didn't make an outfit post yet. Not only it looks great, but it's also pretty warm, so perfect for those cold days. Autumn witch is the way to go!

Big thanks to Annebeth for snapping me again. I love her 50 mm lens and her too, off course!

No comments