In transition


Last week we had a sudden spring preview with temperatures skyrocketing to +17°. Unfortunately we're back to almost zero degrees again. 
As I told before, I'm so sick of my winter wardrobe, I want to wear dresses and my leather jackets without freezing. And so I did yesterday, unfortunately it was kind of freezing, but still.
I'll be pulling my winter coats and faux fur out again next week.

As about me, I've been very busy, handling things and so on. This week is also pretty packed, some pleasant stuff coming up too, as meeting with friends, going to the movies, a gig and a party. Busy bee, but today I'm staying in, reading magazines and studying for my driver's license.


Wearing: Karen Millen jacket, Primark dress, Asos shoes, H&M scarf, Michael Kors watch.








1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete