Animalia


Luckily we did get some warmer moments lately, though colder days are still frequent, at least some imitation of spring is here. This is the first barelegged outfit of the year. It was just one of those extraordinary days, warm, sunny weather. We actually were able to dine out on a terrace in the evening and not freeze. 
I can't wait till summer. Sun makes life so much easier.

I must confess I'm a huge fan of leopard print. I must force myself not to buy another dress or blouse. One of my favorites is this trench from Zara. I've been aching to wear it the whole winter. Leopard print doesn't need much fuss. A bold lip and some accessories and done. I wore this trench as a dress that day with just a negligee underneath, as it was quite warm. Overall this outfit feels very Italian. Gotta love my Anna Dello Russo accessories too.


Wearing: Zara trench, H&M New Icons shoes, Anna Dello Russo x H&M sunnies and bracelet.











No comments