Lttle adventures


Life has been good lately, some happy moments worth remembering.
I saw two of my favorites bands live again, 30 Seconds To Mars and Hurts. They both happen to have stunning front man, but it's still the music that makes my heart go faster (for realz).

And tomorrow, after too long of a break, I'll be in Paris again. Bestie and me spontaneously decided to book a trip as pre birthday celebration to us both. I'm already nervous and excited altogether. It'll be a short visit, but I need my Paris fix. We'll leave on Saturday morning and we'll be back on Sunday night. Not planning on shopping, btw.

Hope you guys will have a nice weekend! 

And here's an outfit I was totally not freezing in. Hate Winter!


Wearing: H&M blouse, jeans & rings, Zara jacket & cap, Serafini wedge sneakers, Fashionology bracelet, Michael Kors watch.



Hail to the most spontaneous picture of me. I do laugh sometimes!






No comments