Paris once more


Oh, Paris! Still my favorite city, I can't explain why, but this must be real love. It has been way too long since my last visit, so I decided to change this ASAP. Me and bestie went to celebrate, pre-birthday style. Just the way we like it, with a lot of culture and delicious food.
We visited three exhibitions: Historical Costumes to Modern Age Design, Azzedine Alaïa and Miss Dior. Each of them was fantastic! Went for walks and cocktails at La Durée in the evening and for lunch there through the day. We even got spotted several times by some fabulous fashion people.
We didn't shop by the way, can you imagine?! I've been feeling a grand craving towards more special pieces lately, a bit fed up by major high street labels.

The weather was cold and crisp, but without rain or wind, quite perfect for time of the year.
I left being revived and inspired and happy, because we'll always have Paris.
























An outfit post from Paris will be coming up in the next few days, so stay tuned.

No comments