Change For the Better: Part III


I am still working at my Special K pledge to get fit. After shoving it away for years, this challenge was exactly what I needed to kick my butt. It's that extra motivation  that I needed to start working out.
And I'm proud to say that I made a huge milestone in my life, that is the gym. I wanted to go to the gym for years, but lack of time, money or general laziness always stopped me. I've been to the gym before, but not on a regular basis. I do plan to do that now, at least once a week. That's not a lot, but it's better than nothing.
I will be forced to work out over the weekend (as I'm at my bf in the weekends) and drag my boyfriend with me, because I don't think working out alone is for me. I do hope to be able to go more frequently as we finally move in to our new house.

I must tell I had major fun at the gym, we worked out for about an hour. From which I spent 25 min. cycling. The bf is kind of a bike freak, and I can't run due to weak knees, so cycling is the perfect solution.
I expected to be broken and sore the next day, but I was only sore in my neck and shoulders from lifting weights. My legs were totally normal, so I guess lot's of stairs at work paid off.

I have also been working on my abs at home, every day. Kind of proud of myself.
And this is me, lifting some weights in my kick ass Crashdïet shirt. 





No comments