Purple/pink ombre rainbow


Some pleasant things have been happening here. I had my first official publication as a stylist in Elegant Magazine a second publication is confirmed for Spring and I'm working on some great projects in the meantime. Now I'm even more happy, because the so longed for rainbow ombre is here at last and I'm never washing my hair again.
I wish I could! I'm very pleased with the results and hope to prolong the ombre's life. 
Tons of dry shampoo to the rescue. I'd totally appreciate a dry shampoo sponsor, anyone?!
So would Annebeth, btw. After the hair dressers appointment we met up to take pictures. It's actually a bit funny how obsessed we both are with our hair. 'I'm my hair' totally describes me.

I just love how my natural hair color, gradients into purple and goes to fuchsia and lighter accents from there.
My hair has been done again by Stéphanie from Bed Head in Antwerp.


Wearing: c/o Vero Moda coat, H&M sweater and blouse, Zara skirt and scarf, Sacha boots, Karl Lagerfeld bag, Michael Kors watch, Twice As Nice ring, Swarovski earrings.



Btw, I'm totally in love with ice blue color at the moment!








No comments