Blue jeans, white shirt.


Though I love over the top gear, the minimal trend hasn't passed by unnoticed and I catch myself yearning that simplicity in the way I dress. Jeans and white shirt is a combo you can't go wrong with. Even Lana Del Rey does a tribute to it in the first sentence of 'Blue Jeans'. Btw, I also love that Lana look for Summer and she loves All Stars and so do I. That's how you basically see that life is major circle and basically you and Lana would totally be besties IRL. 
Did you guys listen to her new record 'Ultraviolence'? I love it, though it's pretty melancholic. I'm definitely waiting for that new European tour.

Back to the outfit. After having white All Stars Converses on my wishlist for years, and thanks to Cloggs they're finally mine. Such a great staple sneaker, you can't really go wrong with them and they'll never get out of style. Soon all my shoes will be needing a separate room, luckily my clothing is spread over two locations.
So, super happy with my new white All Stars and hoping for a long Summer to get to wear them enough.
Check the selection of Converse sneakers on Cloggs webshop.

Leaving you with the outfit, cause need to get sleeping here. I'm quite excited as from Friday till Sunday I'll be at my favorite Belgian Metal (yes, I listen to Lana and Metal) festival, Graspop. Rocking out, but NOT in my new white All Stars.


Wearing: H&M shirt and jeans, c/o All Stars sneakers, Zara sunglasses, Fashionology necklace, Michael Kors watch.



My Fashionology collection keeps on growing, loving my new zodiac necklace!





Keep an eye on the blog, there's a giveaway coming up soon!

No comments