Striped top, fringed boots

Hi, guys! Not a lot to tell here. Weather has been fine. We're moving and organizing the house. I can't even tell how much I'm enjoying our new home. We got wifi now and I'm actually blogging from our home for the first time, yay! We also have digital-tv, so hello to 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'!

Glad to finally wear my Isabel Marant for H&M boots on the blog. I got them a while ago, new for a fraction of the price. Though, they look cool, they are a bit uncomfortable. I usually go one size up for boots, but because this pair is pretty wide around the ankle, my feet slip out of  'em. Thick socks do help. I know the boots have been pretty popular, but are 'out' now, but it's so me to start wearing a piece when the hype is blown over. I feel like they're a perfect wardrobe staple piece for that slight bohemian touch.


Wearing; COS top, Levi's jeans, Isabel Marant x H&M boots, River Island earrings, H&M hat.







No comments