Rotterdam

Time for another outfit post, that's been lying around here for some time. After a few intense weeks I'm finally getting back to my senses. This year has already been short, but eventful and promises to keep being so. Last year was a steady work year, without trips or holidays. One of my main goals was to travel more this year, so in February me and the boyfriend made a small trip to Rotterdam. Mainly to visit the large Boijmans Van Beuningen arts museum. I've been there before on a high school trips a long time ago, but besides the brilliant permanent collection they have a lot of temporary expo's. Besides the museum we just hung out and explored the city center and it's many shops, we had great luck with the weather too.
Although we were there for just a day, it was a a nice getaway and I loved the city. I think the large cities of the Netherlands are much better than in Belgium, much cleaner and the roads are better everywhere and everything is so well organized and at least their cultural sector get's proper state funding.

Many great trips still await me this year, but more about that later.


Wearing: Zara coat, cashmere sweater & sunglasses, Topshop shorts, Janet&Janet boots, Chanel bag.












No comments