Life lately

I'm the first one to shout that I don't have a social life, main reason is work, second main reason is me being lazy and choosing my couch and TLC above any social interaction, but I can not complain lately, I've been very active. Proud of myself for participating in social activities, I have to share some snaps (or else it didn't happen).




 

La Pharmacie Anglaise Bar

One of the most memorable evenings lately was a visit to Hendrick's pop-up bar in old Pharmacie Anglaise in center of Brussels. The bar is set-up as Chambers of Curiosities where you actually can do experiments on your conscience and off course enjoy some magnificent gin cocktails.
The Hendrick's pop-up bar will be open until the 31st of October, but luckily the Pharmacie Anglaise will remain as a bar at this beautiful location, with an interior completely preserved from 1900.
Do visit if you have the time and enjoy this unique atmosphere.

The place to be:

La Pharmacie Anglaise Coudenberg 62, 1000 Brussels (close Brussels Central station). 
Open from 18h - 01h

For more info: 




Spa Day

Just recently I had the time of my life at a spa, I did really need that day of relaxation. We also booked a sweet massage by a lady who could pinpoint my trouble points without me even opening my mouth about it. I wish that massage would have gone on for a longer time. If getting massages could be considered a hobby, it definitely would have been in my top three.
We also got very lucky with the weather, as at the end of September it was still +18°C and we could use the outdoor pool. At last had my Lana moment for the first time. I, actually, never could float on my back, but apparently nothing is impossible when a camera is involved.


Calzedonia Fitness event

'Let's go to a blogger event, they said. It will be fun, they said!' 
I never thought a blogger event could leave me sore for almost a week, but everything is possible. We were invited by Pure to get to know the new Calzedonia Fitness collection, which I previously already spotted on window display and loved, so I was eager. The event involved a work-out session with a personal trainer, which I barely survived BTW. No wedge sneakers were not a good idea, so wasn't stretching ahead too or just plain drop my work-out routine. Ashamed to admit it, these cool leggings have not gone past chilling on the couch yet, but at least I have even more swag now, lol.





Surprising my love

The good thing about blogging is that besides getting an occasional gift yourself, you can surprise your loved one or family with some nice goodies. I tricked my BF in to picking up the parcel for me and asking to open it ahead to see what was in the box, as I wasn't too sure, hah! SURPRISE!
A whole box full of men's goodies I had no clue about (or did I?!) kindly provided by a men's online retailer Tessuti in colab with Hugo Boss. My man is now even more happy.


More fun stuff is coming up soon. I'll be going to London this weekend, Halloween is coming and did you know already I'm going to MEXICO in less than a month?!
Let's try to keep up with blogging too.



No comments